We run five support groups, every week which consist of:
- A Parental Support Group
- Men's Support Group
- A Self-Harm Support Group (under 25's only)
- Transgender Support Group (under 25's only)
- Disordered Eating Support Group (under 25's only)
The support groups are free for people attending and allow like-minded people to support you with help given by some of the therapists employed by Teenage Mental Health.
We know how difficult it is for parents/ carers when their child is ill, we have just set up support groups for parents and carers of children (no matter how old) experiencing mental health problems.
The groups runs weekly every Monday at our facility, 31 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AQ.
Starting on Monday 22nd March from 7pm until 8:30pm
- Monday 22nd Parental Support Groups
- Tuesday 23rd Men's Mental Health Support Group
- Wednesday 24th Disordered Eating Support (Under 25s)
- Thursday 25th Transgender Support Group (Under 25’s)
- Friday 26th Self Harm Support Group (Under 25’s)